We are open! Learn more about our COVID-19 Policy (effective as of 3/19/20)
- by Westside
Mar 19, 2020
In these uncertain times, we are all dealing with the impact of COVID-19 in our communities and keeping you and our employees safe is a top priority. We want to share the steps we’re taking in response to coronavirus. With information from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), we’ve developed preventative measures to maintain a clean, healthy environment.
To that effect, here are a few changes that we are making effective immediately:
For in-home repairs:
- If you are not feeling well, we will be happy to reschedule your repair appointment.
- Our technicians are following the health and safety guidelines provided by the CDC, which include hand washing, usage of wipes, cough and sneeze etiquette, and staying home if they are not feeling well.
- If a technician does come to your home, they will sanitize the surfaces of your appliance before and after the repair to prevent the spread of germs. They will also ask that you keep the appropriate social distance upon entering and exiting the house, and may ask you to run your own credit card through the reader for payment.
To purchase parts to pick up at our store (2877 99th Street, Urbandale IA 50322):
- Contact our office at 515-276-8899 to place a will call order, payment will be required at that time.
- When you get in front of the store – call 515-276-8899, and someone will bring the parts to your vehicle.
- No returns are being accepted at this time. All returns need to be shipped back instead.
- We can ship parts directly to you for a fee of $9.95 for non-oversized items. $84.95 for oversized items.
We will continue to keep you updated on any other further precautions and procedures we will take as we navigate these unprecedented times.
We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you.
Your team at Westside Appliance Repair